Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Holidays that made me happy





Just a few happy moments from our December holiday....
loved been at the sea....
no time to cook or bake....
needed time out from my kitchen.....
enjoyed my home....
enjoyed the sand through my toes.....
almost got washed away by a ferocious tide on 2 occasions...
learnt to play golf....at last!
spent time with my beloved camera....
but most important.....
caught up with good friends, family and more importantly....
myself! 
Now that's food for the soul!



2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time..Thank goodness you did not get pulled out to sea!
    Love the photos..You are so PHOTOGENIC..pretty lady:)
    My husband would love you..actually wanting to learn and play golf:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..golf has been on my bucket list for years.. Was so glad to grab the opportunity.
    You and Jacques would love it there..it and the course next door(Oubaai) was designed by Ernie Els. I know your husband enjoys him. He is our hero here too. Hope all is good with both of you.
    Love Shell x

    ReplyDelete