Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Monday, October 7, 2013

Another week at Solomon

Just a lot of food for my soul this week~
We are painting and renovating here...so long overdue ....
I'm feeling much the same as my home.....in need of a makeover :-)
but more important things in life than that!....like travelling, good food, good wine and spending time with my dearest people who care as much as I care for them.....



Spring in my garden.....



My tissue paper roses have started flowering in the garden again...... 




Spring bunch from a friend far away.....



Fresh Tomato and thyme tarts from my herb garden....

 
 

I tried out a healthy cake this weekend...full of rooibos, dates and apple.....
I will share the recipe on my next post.....
 lots and lots  of preparation for unexpected visitors this weekend....we are so looking forward to .......



“I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” - Elizabeth Gilbert

See you all soon soon xx



 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely quote..flowers..etc:-)
    What rooms are you redoing..everything looks so nice already:-)
    And you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are redoing all the paint...but boring old us....just the same muted "bleached sand" colour!
    It just all looks nice and fresh for Christmas visitors etc x
    Trust all is well...always refreshing to see your comment!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WILL look fresh and new..

    I would repaint all my rooms the same color too:)

    ReplyDelete